A Song Dedicated to all my Pretty Girl Friends!
This morning as I woke up, I watched Pretty Girls by Britney Spears featuring Iggy Azalea and since then I just can’t stop myself from replaying this video! Apart from it’s music, I love both the girls crazy hairdo and what they wore, such a dressing style can make any girl look young and fun loving. Also, I can’t stop thinking about my Girl Friend’s all over the world and how much fun we had/have together so I had to dedicate this blog to them as they are my inspiration to this blog. I still remember and use many fashion/makeup tricks that I learnt/still learn from my Girl Friends :*
As you watch this video, don’t forget to watch it from my eyes and do notice what makes these two girls fun and pretty especially in this video:
1. Britney’s leather print Crop Top: It is such a boon to have those flat abs and Britney is rocking that look with her amazing body. Crop Tops are always in for trendy looks and are the best way to show off your flat abs. I find those leather prints quite bold on that crop top and it is great to see that pretty plus bold combination.
2. Iggy Azalea’s Demin Jacket: One of my girl friends made me buy a similar jacket in past and they look so cool on those Denim shorts Iggy is wearing in this video. I am a huge fan of denim jackets(apart from the two ladies in this video!) and especially the short ones. You can look stylish on any dress if you have this short sleeveless jacket in your wardrobe.
3. Britney’s Red shoes: This is what bold pretty girls do – they don’t care about high heels as they have fun all day and for that they need to be comfortable which they get from a pair of sexy shoes. Red is a sexy color for me and it adds up energy to your entire look. No matter what you wear, a pair of red footwear can always make you look hot! Britney is definitely looking younger and sexier with those red shoes. These are on my To Buy List now 😀
4. Britney’s torn up jeans: She is wearing a comfortable lose torn up jeans that perfectly fits her hips. Dark and light shades of that jeans along with tears at the right places give her a rough look!
5. Iggy’s pointed toe shoes: They are definitely in trend and combined with Iggy’s denim shorts, they give her a Chick look.
Apart from few highlights of Britggy’s dressing, I loved their accessories and hairdo. I always believe to keep low on accessories while wearing such clothes that we call western in India. This video is a perfect example of how to get a Chick look and what to wear on crazy summer days when you want to look young and pretty bold! All you need to flaunt that crop top is workout and get a flat belly. I will soon talk about ways to achieve that in my future blogs as perfect body can be your accessory with clothes. Enjoy this video till then and share it with your Girl Friends 😉
Picture Credits: www.laineygossip.com
Watch this video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV2uebhnqOw